Explore the Style and Comforts of the 2017 Toyota Corolla at Universal Toyota
There are a lot of compact sedans out on the roads these days but it should come as no surprise that the 2017 Toyota Corolla is one of America's favorites and we here at Universal Toyota have to agree! Drivers from all over the San Antonio, Boerne, Schertz, and Live Oak areas are welcome to take a look at its features and functions, learn more about tech and safety, and see why we think it deserves a spot in your driveway.
The outside of the 2017 Corolla offers an impressively aggressive style, sure to drop jaws from every angle. With a trim for all budgets and preferences, you'll have no trouble falling in love with the appearance of the Corolla no matter which one you choose. Let's take a look at some exterior feature highlights:
- Seven trim levels - L, LE, LE Eco, SE, XLE, XSE, and 50th Anniversary Special Edition
- Ten exterior color choices
- Bi-LED headlights for excellent visibility
- 17-inch alloy wheels for style
- A rear spoiler
- Redesigned front end for a more aggressive and athletic appeal
Climb inside the 2017 Corolla and discover a world of convenience and comforts, packed with technology and safety that everyone will love. Take a glance below and find some interior feature highlights:
- A sport gauge cluster for a sports-car appeal in the front seat
- 7-inch touchscreen Entune Premium Audio with Integrated Navigation and App Suite offers music, hands-free calling and texting, and directions on the go
- Bluetooth connectivity and steering wheel-mounted controls for additional safety
- An integrated backup camera for easy parking
- The Smart Key System with Push Button Start makes starting your journey a breeze
- Eight standard airbags and the Star Safety System
- The available Toyota Safety Sense P offers features like Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection, Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist, Automatic High Beams, Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, and more.
With looks and comforts worth writing home about, you can be sure that the 2017 Corolla offers a driving experience you won't forget! There are a few different configurations for performance, so check them out below and find the one that offers everything you need:
- The 1.8-liter four-cylinder engine affords you 132 horsepower and 128 lb-ft of torque.
- When equipped with the continuously-variable transmission, you'll find an EPA-estimated fuel efficiency of 36 mpg on the highway and 28 mpg in the city.
- When equipped with the 6-speed manual transmission, you'll find an EPA-estimated fuel efficiency of 35 mpg highway and 27 mpg city.
- Choosing the LE Eco trim affords you an EPA-estimated fuel efficiency of 40 mpg highway and 30 mpg city.