Explore the Power and Capability of the 2017 Toyota Tacoma at Universal Toyota
A strong presence cannot be ignored and the 2017 Toyota Tacoma is one truly strong mid-size pickup truck. We here at Universal Toyota absolutely love everything that it has to offer and we know that drivers from all over the San Antonio, Boerne, Schertz, and Live Oak areas are going to love it too. Whether you're headed to the store, working on the job site, or loading up for a camping trip, the 2017 Tacoma will have you covered.
Design and Styling
Everything about the look of the Tacoma is rugged and handsome, sure to keep all eyes on you no matter where you roll. With a number of trims along with standard and available features, you'll look as good as you feel.
- Six trim levels to choose from - base SR, SR5, TRD Sport, TRD Off-Road, Limited, and TRD Pro
- Two cab sizes - Access Cab and Double Cab
- Nine exterior color choices
- Available LED DRL with projector beam headlights
- Embossed Tacoma tailgate logo
- Grade-specific lights for a unique appearance
Convenience and Safety
Make no mistake about it: the 2017 Tacoma is loaded from door to door with comforts and technologies to make your life easier and safer on the road. From practical tools to entertainment options, you'll have no trouble having a safe ride with a smile every time.
- Soft-touch materials throughout the cabin for comfort
- Available moonroof to let in the light and the breeze
- 4.2-inch color Multi-Informational Display in the instrument cluster
- Dual-zone climate control
- Entune Audio System for music and entertainment on the go
- Safety features like Blind Spot Monitor and Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
Performance and Capability
All of the Tacoma's style and comforts wouldn't amount to much if this truck didn't offer some incredible performance, and it certainly delivers! With towing and payload capacities, engine power, and more, we think you'll like what it has to offer.
- 2.7-liter four-cylinder engine hits 159 horsepower and 180 lb-ft of torque
- 3.5-liter V6 engine kicks out 278 horsepower and 265 lb-ft of torque
- Maximum payload capacity hits 1,620 lbs. when properly equipped
- Maximum towing capacity hits 3,500 lbs. when properly equipped
- 9.4 inches of ground clearance