See why the 2018 Toyota Highlander is so popular
The 2018 Toyota Highlander is an undeniably attractive and well-equipped three-row crossover for the busy family. Here at Universal Toyota, located in San Antonio, Texas, we have a huge selection to choose from and carry all the trims so you can find the Highlander that fits your family’s needs and budget.
The base model is a great option if you’re watching the price tag. You’ll find 5 USB ports, a 6.1-inch touchscreen, rearview camera, and the impressive Toyota Safety Sense package of advanced safety technologies all standard!
However, if you have more flexibility in your budget we suggest moving up two levels to the XLE trim. This option is right in the middle of the lineup and has a lot of amenities, while still being relatively affordable for many families in the market for a Highlander.
Along with the highlights from the base LE trim and the LE Plus (leather-wrapped steering wheel, 8-inch touchscreen, and height-adjustable power liftgate), you’ll get the following:
- Sunroof for those bright and beautiful days
- Keyless entry with push button start so you don’t have to search for your keys
- Driver Easy Speak system so you can reach the kiddos out back without yelling
- Navigation so you can go on adventures without getting lost
- Attractive leather seats for the first two rows (SofTex for the third row
- Additional safety features like blind spot monitoring and rear cross-traffic alert for backing
Pretty impressive, right? To see how fantastic the 2018 Toyota Highlander XLE trim is, bring the whole family into the dealership for a test drive!